What we offer
Our professional services groups assess your business environment and develop a business solution that ensures that your business requirements are being met. The result is a comprehensive project plan that includes resource utilization, timeline, operational configuration, cost estimates and contingency planning.
Commitment - We are highly committed to our client"s success. To ensure this, Maxicomp solutions are kept reliable, state-of-the-art, and cost-effective. We are committed to providing exceptional service and investment protection to our clients, and to maintaining a long-term partnership with each client.
Management - Maxicomp industry-experienced owner-managers are integrally involved in the day-to-day business. This structure provides our clients with exceptional access to key decision makers.
Solutions - More than software, more than hardware, Maxicomp offers comprehensive solutions that encompass all your business needs and match your commitment to excellence.
Acquisition, Network Assessment and design, Cabling and installation, Software licensing, Software Training, Financing Options and E-business solutions,
Our Acquisition Services can help you find the ideal IT infrastructure for your company, so you can achieve your IT objectives faster, simpler and more economically. Our product specialists will analyze the thousands of hardware and software options available to you and recommend the most cost-effective solution. We also offer on-line ordering, configuration and lifecycle management capabilities.
Whether you choose e-commerce or a more personal approach, you always receive solutions that meet your current needs and accommodate future growth.
E-Business offers both opportunities and challenges. The benefits are clear: a better understanding of customers, streamlined business processes, and increased profitability. But the challenges can be daunting for organizations that lack e-Business expertise.
E-business isn"t about re-inventing your business. It"s about streamlining your current business processes through the use of Internet technologies.
We provide Business Analysis, Strategy Development, Web site Development, multimedia presentations, Back End Integration, e-commerce and hosting.
Every network experiences day-to-day difficulties, but when chronic network trouble becomes especially severe, it can absorb all available resources and prevent managers from performing the proactive network management and long-term planning that would solve such problems once and for all. The problems continue to worsen as management and planning are postponed. Both network performance and the manager continue to suffer.
Maxicomp offers the comprehensive process of collecting data about your current and planned network and a detailed written report containing our findings and recommendations. The Network Assessment delivers concrete, understandable recommendations for your network.
Cabling and Installation
We provide expertise in designing new facilities or in upgrading existing facilities that can efficiently and effectively accommodate high bandwidth multimedia, telecommunications, computer network, and presentation technologies. We provide services to the client or serve as technology consultants on the architectural team that is planning the new facility or remodeling project.
Lack of training often results in wasting resources. The end user time is wasted because they don"t know how to do it and organize it. The IT professionals time is wasted because they have to do it for them over and over again. That creates unhappiness and frustration in the work place.
This could be solved sometimes by simply offering OS training.
At Maxicomp our training experience offers a range of learning opportunities delivered by consultants experienced in accelerated learning techniques. Training environment is
Conducive to learning and we design our training system for optimum results at your or our facility.
Financing, Leasing, Terms
We offer our clients the option to organize their payment to Maxicomp. We have a net 30 days option upon receiving the Invoice at no additional charges OAC. A longer term could always be worked out if your business so required.
The second option is leasing. Here are some benefits of this option:
- Protects cash flow
- Working capital that may be greatly needed in other expenditures is protected.
- Low monthly payments
- Leasing allows for payment structures that give the customer control of their operating expenses every month.
- Protect bank lines
- Leasing companies are considered non-banks. They are in fact separate entities altogether. As a result your bank line of credit will never be affected.
- Provide additional source of credit
- By using additional sources of financing, it strengthens your credit history and, in turn, gives you the ability to maximize your financing alternatives.
- Possible tax benefits
- In general, lease payments that are used as an operating expense are 100% tax deductible. Your lease payments may in fact be lower than a traditional loan.
- Hedge against inflation
- No more worrying about the inflating costs of new products and technology. With leasing, you have fixed payments for up to 7 years.
- Finance up to 100% of equipment
- You have the opportunity to finance up to 100% of the total equipment cost. You may receive the equipment you need today, without the hassle of a down payment.
- Easier to upgrade old equipment during the lease
- Older equipment and technology can easily be upgraded throughout the duration of the lease. You will have the opportunity to use the state of the art equipment with just a small adjustment to your monthly payments.
- Choose the lease term and method of payment that best fits your situat
|1,500 - 2,500|
|2,501 - 5,000|
|5,001 - 10,000|
|10,001 - 15,000|
|15,001 - 20,000|
|20,001 - 25,000|
|25,001 - 50,000|
|Early Purchase Option|
1. The above are approx. rates, and may change depending on customer"s credit rating.
2. The above estimates are rates per $1,000.
Formula For Calculating Monthly Payments
Equipment amount before taxes multiplied by rate divided by 1000
Example: On a stretch lease for 24 months, equipment cost before taxes being $2,750.00
Monthly payment (approax.) = 2,750 x 48.54 /1000 = 133.49 per month